When you need a strategic thinking partner, call on us to help crystallize your vision, intention, approach, and desired impact for the future.
We also offer change management consulting to prepare your leaders and managers to effectively demonstrate the following competencies:
- Articulate the business rationale for change
- Solicit buy-in for change
- Determine what leaders, managers, employees, and key stakeholder will need to know or do differently in the future
- Address skill gaps
- Sustain effort and energy before, during, and after transition
Contact us to discuss potential approaches for transforming your organization.
1. Skill Building
We partner with you to design, launch, and deliver skill building modules tailored to meet your unique needs.
We design and deliver experiential learning focused on the following competencies:
- Leading change
- Leading people
- Conflict resolution
- Problem Solving
- Driving Results
- Team Building
- Leading a Multicultural Workforce
We also offer “ready to deliver” experiential learning modules on such topics as:
- Transition to Leadership
- Leadership Essentials
- How to Get Your Teams Engaged, Energized, and On-Board with Change
- Team Building Tools, Tips, and Techniques that Work!
- Problem Solving Tools, Tips, and Techniques that Work!
- Strategies for Building and Sustaining Effective Relationships in a Multicultural Environment
- Is Age More Than Just a Number? How to Recognize and Address Generational Disconnects at Work
- Tools, Tips, and Techniques to Foster Leadership and Accountability at All Levels
- How to Enhance Your Effectiveness and Impact Using Emotional Intelligence
Contact us to discuss cost effective skill building options for your organization.
One-on-one coaching is a professional development process designed to enhance the effectiveness and contribution of organizational leaders.
Coaching engagements may last from 3 months to one year and typically include the following:
- Stage Setting: The coach and the leader clarify desired outcomes, learning objectives, and performance goals.
- Assessment: The coach may solicit input from the leader’s peers, direct reports, or bosses, using a 360 feedback instrument or direct interviews, to identify strengths and opportunities for leadership development.
- Individual Development Plan Process: The coach works with the leader to prepare an action plan designed to align individual goals with strategic business goals.
- Practice: The leader completes assignments consistent with desired learning outcomes and action plans.
- Evaluation: The coach and the leader evaluate progress and lessons learned.
Contact us to discuss strategies for delivering customized coaching solutions.
3. Team Development
We provide leaders and teams with tools, techniques, and “best practices” for maximizing collaboration and delivering results.
We are certified to administer the Team Diagnostic Assessment, a research based instrument that measures 14 team competencies. In order to know where to invest valuable time and money in team performance, it makes sense to start with a clear picture of what’s working and what’s not working. The Team Diagnostic Assessment accelerates your team’s progression to high performance.
We work with you and your team to create a results driven developmental action plan and provide coaching and support throughout the implementation process.
Contact us to discuss our new and innovative approaches to team building.
We know that your time is valuable. Let us improve the efficiency of your meetings with one or more of our service offerings:
- Agenda review and feedback
- Ice-breakers/Group activities
- Team Agreements/Ground rules
- Process flow and time management
- Tracking and capturing meeting output
- Summarizing meeting highlights
- Soliciting participant feedback
- Follow-up consultations upon request